This morning I received positive feedback on my first assessment on my customer service course ! Only six more modules to go before I gain the qualification !
I’ve been having a bit of knee trouble all day so I’m not going to push it today. Just a quick walk to get done we wards and then see where I am tomorrow. Hopefully I can go for a golf ball hunt although looking at the skies I don’t think there will be many people playing golf ⛳️ Have fun stay safe ๐๐ผ
Today we woke up and decided to have a day out, now the question was where to go ! We considered a few options Oxford, Portsmouth or just staying local but eventually we decided on Brighton. It was a nice drive down with little traffic and just over an hour latter we were parking, I think I found one of the most expensive car parks near the lanes. The seafront might have been a bit cheaper if you’re deciding to go. We explored some of the lanes first, it’s mostly jewellery stores and a few boutique stores but worth a look. It was then looking at the pavilion for the pictures. There were some morris dancers as it’s May Day today. We had a look at some of the shops. We headed down to the sea front and the weather was gloriously sunny. A walk up the pier which cost £1 we weren’t tempted by the arcade and fair ground. We had a walk down the beachfront for a bit and even looked for some sea glass on the beach but they were only small pieces and the tide was high. While we ...
It’s a return to the gym today and cross trainer to start with intervals on level 13. My knee was a little swollen on the left bu I pushed through. Not the best pace today 1.48km in 30 mins. It was on to Tri’s and the tri press machine to start, starting high at 50kg going up to 55kg. A bit over confident early. On to the cable station and my usual cable was fixed today so it was pull downs with a bar first. A low weight but slow pace starting with 16.5kg working up to 23kg. Over head pulls next with a rope starting a bit higher at 20kg going up to 28kg. Rope pull downs next and starting with 16.5kg nice and slow going on to 20kg It was French press next and starting with 17.5kg nice slow presses and dropping down to 15kg and failure. It was a good work out, I’ve got a long way to go to get back to where I was but I must stay focused and make the gym a habit. Have fun stay safe ๐๐ผ
Comments
Post a Comment