I’ve been having a bit of knee trouble all day so I’m not going to push it today. Just a quick walk to get done we wards and then see where I am tomorrow. Hopefully I can go for a golf ball hunt although looking at the skies I don’t think there will be many people playing golf ⛳️ Have fun stay safe ๐๐ผ
It’s a return to the gym today and cross trainer to start with intervals on level 13. My knee was a little swollen on the left bu I pushed through. Not the best pace today 1.48km in 30 mins. It was on to Tri’s and the tri press machine to start, starting high at 50kg going up to 55kg. A bit over confident early. On to the cable station and my usual cable was fixed today so it was pull downs with a bar first. A low weight but slow pace starting with 16.5kg working up to 23kg. Over head pulls next with a rope starting a bit higher at 20kg going up to 28kg. Rope pull downs next and starting with 16.5kg nice and slow going on to 20kg It was French press next and starting with 17.5kg nice slow presses and dropping down to 15kg and failure. It was a good work out, I’ve got a long way to go to get back to where I was but I must stay focused and make the gym a habit. Have fun stay safe ๐๐ผ
No when I was 11-12 Sunday afternoons were about getting out for a cycle with my dad. We would cycle up to Burnham Beeches and have a soft drink from the Spa shop in Farnham Common. I would have a Coke-Cola but he would have an Old Jamaica Ginger beer. So when I saw it in the local shop I thought I’d give it a go. I wasn’t a fan back then it was not appealing to my sweet tooth. Now it doesn’t seem as strong and I think it might grow on me. I’m not running out to buy another one but I might try a different brand to see how they go. Give it a try it's a unique soft drink! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Have fun stay safe ๐
Comments
Post a Comment