1000 pages views so a quick note to say thank you. Also to take the opportunity to remind you that you can subscribe to my blog and leave comments or ways to improve my blog.
I’ve been having a bit of knee trouble all day so I’m not going to push it today. Just a quick walk to get done we wards and then see where I am tomorrow. Hopefully I can go for a golf ball hunt although looking at the skies I don’t think there will be many people playing golf ⛳️ Have fun stay safe 👍🏼
Today we woke up and decided to have a day out, now the question was where to go ! We considered a few options Oxford, Portsmouth or just staying local but eventually we decided on Brighton. It was a nice drive down with little traffic and just over an hour latter we were parking, I think I found one of the most expensive car parks near the lanes. The seafront might have been a bit cheaper if you’re deciding to go. We explored some of the lanes first, it’s mostly jewellery stores and a few boutique stores but worth a look. It was then looking at the pavilion for the pictures. There were some morris dancers as it’s May Day today. We had a look at some of the shops. We headed down to the sea front and the weather was gloriously sunny. A walk up the pier which cost £1 we weren’t tempted by the arcade and fair ground. We had a walk down the beachfront for a bit and even looked for some sea glass on the beach but they were only small pieces and the tide was high. While we ...
It was an afternoon walk, I headed up to Rowley path as I feel there might have been a few Christmas golfers. I made it up to the top of the path and back. I found 11 balls today which was good going. The farmer had also been out with the chainsaw making the path safe by cutting some fallen trees. He’d left a can of two stroke petrol/oil mix near the tree so I grabbed it and left it on a fence post near to the farm for them to find in the daylight. It was a nice walk, I’ve finished Phoenix and I’m onto a new book so look out for a bad review. Have fun stay safe 👍🏼
Comments
Post a Comment