Windsor farm shop and cafe

 

โ„ฌ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐’ป๐’ป ๐’ท๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“Š๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น โ„ณ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ
On the way home from the gym I really wanted a pasty for tea tonight so after a healthy lunch I went to the Windsor farm shop to get an old Windsor pasty, well two actually I’ll have one tomorrow as well. 

๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡ โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‚ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ 
There’s a lot on offer in the farm shop itself, there’s essentially a whole village of shops wrapped up into one. There’s a bakery, butcher, delicatessen and a small off licence too. Be warned yes all the products are really nice but the do have a premium price too !
๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡

But if it’s pay day or treat day it’s worth a look and if you’re already out you can visit Runnymede memorials or the air force’s memorial as they are close by. 

Have fun stay safe ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rest

Back to the gym Tri’s

Old Jamaica Ginger Beer